Tuesday, March 03, 2009

Day 1

I arrived home very excited about FINALLY playing WoW, and to my surprise, the game started normally, but there was a problem seeing my character playing. I posted my problem in the official forums, but unfortunately the customer service person was already gone.

First of all, a game that is played 24/7 SHOULD have a 24/7 customer service!

Anyways, the game managed to fix itself somehow, and I managed to play.

The starting quests were the usual: kill harmless animals and collect items to report back. Only when I reached level 5 I was asked to kill intelligent warfaring beings, and to help another NPC.

Unlike ANY other 3D MMORPG I've played so far, the game NEVER lagged at all to me, which is a considerable plus, on the down side, I only saw 1 other player once riding his mount in the distance, and the dead bodies of 3 other players, which is a down... MMORPGs are not fun if there's no one online... maybe its because I'm in a starting zone, and only n00bs like me roam there...

No comments: